mercredi 5 mars 2008

Biography in English

It was at the age of four that my innate predispositions for drawing were revealed to me… A ten years rascal make a challenge with me to draw with a chalk the front of the Roquebrune Cap-Martin’s church. That was the picture of a man developed enough which he must drawn several times before arriving at this result that I draw the same and best in once. Stunned, he looked at me and fled in all legs. I was proud to have been able to match the talent of a tall boy!

My father was predisposed by music from childhood and had immediately found my gift. At school, every year, I got the first prize in drawing. What reinforced me later by continuing down this path. In Paris I attended courses at the School of Beaux-arts for a time. I must stop for health problems. Back on the French Riviera I continued painting and make ceramics I added as a string to my bow. It was the late 70's that I opened a gallery where I gave courses while exposing my paintings and my ceramics. After a break I took back my brushes. So I have exposed at Cannes in a permanent exhibition and I expose at St Laurent du Var and Gattières (little town around Nice).

Creation is my main goal. Just sitting in front of my canvas, my imagination grows in my mind that catalyzes the wealth of informations and images guiding my brushes on the right pigment to dispose on the canvas. My brain filters what I see and interprets through my hands the result quite eclectic on Canvas. Fantasy Landscapes or real; Fruits and citrus fruits; improvised scenes of life; sandstone my thoughts or my dreams. Classical music is also an endless source of inspiration.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

hello, nice picture. Indeed you're pretty.

Anonyme a dit…

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/nevada/Reno/

Find your best pizza.